Dragon Fly the Hybrid Space Probe 2020
4 x 3 x 2.5 inches
This beaded probe by Betsy Youngquist is part of an interstellar space training group comprised of mineral/biological hybrids. Dragon Fly and his classmates are all Dream Spinners, with DF's specialty dream precognition truths. One day soon Dragon Fly will be assigned to travel into deep space and bring back dream seeds for researchers back home to analyze. Dragon Fly is trained as a Type 1 Communicator with a specialty in non-physical defense techniques because, as we all know, it's a jungle out there.
This space probe is made from many repurposed materials The adhesion technique is mosaic.
- Antique Japanese doll head (carved wood with oyster shell paste and pigments)
- Brazilian quartz crystal points
- Antique pressed glass star flat back from Kathy Wegman.
- Swarovski flat back glass crystals
- Vintage brass Ethiopian beads
- Fair trade women crafted beaded rope
- Czech Republic rhinestone cup chain
- Glass size 22 and 24 Italian seed beads from 1800s
As the truth is out there, so it is in here.......Dragon Fly